PHALANX identifies and eliminates equipment delivery errors before any shipment leaves the depot. The cost and embarrassment of wrong deliveries no longer exists.
With PHALANX integration linking the mobile device to the back-office ERP system, the finance team is kept fully aware of exactly what has been delivered to each customer.
The PHALANX Delivery app can be configured to allow operations personnel to ‘fine-tune’ orders by:
- Substituting unavailable equipment with items of equal or better specification.
- Disregarding items that they recognize as unneeded or requested in error.
- Including additional items that they know are required but have not been requested.
- Liaising directly with logistics planners or customers to discuss order anomalies and adjust picking selections accordingly.
The benenfits of the PHALANX Delivery app include:
- Reduce picking errors because the Delivery App enforces business rules to ensure the right equipment is picked against the customer order and that any additions, reductions or substitutions are captured electronically and managed appropriately.
- Split picking for large orders where multiple lines are split amongst a team of pickers.
- Offline picking to allow work to continue in situations when the picker has no network connectivity.
- Intelligent matching of equipment that is marked with a barcode or RFID tag, speeding up the picking process and further reducing the chance of error.