Eqwipedia: Your equipment in the cloud.
What is Eqwipedia?
Eqwipedia is a new service designed for managers and users of industrial equipment. There is a growing need to uniquely identify, manage and administer equipment. Managing equipment on paper forms is error prone and difficult to administer. Office based systems are often complex and difficult to use in the depot or field. Eqwipedia is a mobile app, hosted in the cloud, that is simple to setup and very easy to use.
How it works?
- Register and login to Eqwipedia.
- Import your equipment register (if you have one).
- Tag your equipment using the Eqwipedia SmartPhone App (you don’t have to, but it will make equipment identification easier).
- Capture all significant equipment events using the Eqwipedia SmartPhone App. Events supported currently include New Equipment received, Equipment maintenance and repair, Equipment test results, Equipment movement and Equipment decommissioned.
- Export and analyze your equipment register and event history (you can download it any time).
- Low cost and very easy to use.
- Access and export your data any time (no lock in fees).
- Increase equipment visibility and utilisation.
- Comply with Health and Safety law. Eqwipedia provides an online archive of equipment history and significant events.
- Increase working life of equipment by tracking and managing planned and unplanned maintenance.